Our language school inlingua® Luxembourg offers immersive language course in English, German,
French or Luxembourgish for children and teenagers aged 6 to 17. Allowing young people
to discover or progress in a language through an oral and playful training program. We believe
that the best way to learn a language is to practise speaking. Everything is done to encourage
the learner to speak and thus strengthen his self-confidence. Through entertaining and adapted content: role plays, songs, discussions and debates, image comments, etc.,
our trainers respect the inlingua® method and thereby guarantee linguistic immersion.
Easter Holidays DELETED
from Monday 6 to Friday 17 April 2020
from 2:30 p.m. to 5:30 p.m.
inlingua® Luxembourg, 5 rue de Hesperange L-1731
Following the levels assessment, our pedagogical team constitutes homogeneous groups.
- Group of 3 to 8 trainees : 15 hours total
impossible to form a group ?
We will reduce the total hourly volume :
- Duo of 2 trainees : 10 hours total
- Solo of 1 trainee : 7.5 total hours
HOW MUCH ?
06-10/04 (343 € TTC), 14-17/04 (274,40€ TTC) and 06-17/04/2020 (597,40€ TTC) (certificate and snack included)
For organisational reasons, payment is requested upon receipt of the invoice (by post).
A debit note will also be required as proof of payment.
This debit note must be provided during the first session or be sent by email to email@example.com.
We reserve the right to refuse trainee in the event of non-payment.
- More than 15 days: the course will be reimbursed up to 100%
- Less than 15 days: the course will be reimbursed up to 50%
- More than 7 days: the course will be reimbursed up to 25%
- Less than 7 days: the course will not be reimbursed